i just wanted to say what a rip off piece of *** company this is.anybody that reads these should no not to got to them, if you still go ahead and do it thats your problem.

but for me and eveybody else we all got riped off 185-190 dollars, like we have that money to spend when we are looking for jobs. i should have spent my mony on my kid instead of trying to get a good job i guess. anyways these people are fuckheads and they just want to steal your money.

i really hope somebody shuts these *** down so they cant steal from people anymore.northwest employment you guys are ***!

Had an Experience with Northwest Employment?

Comments

Dean

I just got a job from craigs list and love it.I have seen many jobs on northwest service that are to be only there and see them on work source, craigs, ond others.

I paid money for there only with them jobs. Even though I have a job I went on there site to look if something better might show up after three weeks and my login don't work anymore.

Work Source sucks also.Just use craigs list.

P Hailey

Northwest Employment is a licensed permanent employment service celebrating 16 years serving Washington. We pride ourselves on providing a valuable service to area job seekers and companies. These tough economic times are difficult for all of us. We were fortunate to operate mainly during a thriving economy. As the Customer service manager for Northwest Employment I would welcome the chance to speak to anyone who has questions or comments. I have been with this company for fifteen years and have seen thousands of job seekers get back to work and thousands of employers find good qualified applicants.

Unfortunately when someone is posting blindly and can keep anonymity they can also make outlandish and fraudulent claims. Over the past several days there have been several posts under various names from someone we believe to be a former employee who is disgruntled. The allegations and claims made on the previous posts can neither be substantiated nor confirmed because they are false.

The concept of charging a fee for a service is not unique to our business. Many businesses charge an up front fee for a service and results vary based on how effectively the service is used. Health clubs and weight loss centers are two examples of services which individuals can do on their own, but choose to seek assistance. Northwest Employment is effective if used properly. We give each client a money back guarantee of accuracy and availability, so it is difficult to...

Northwest Employment adheres to all state laws and guidelines as well as internal protocol as defined in all legitimate ethical business practices.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 877-582-0146 or email me at paul@nwemp.com

Sincerely,

Paul Hailey

Service Manager

b***dude5
#152081

You should never have to pay for a job!! Craigs list is the best place to look I used opti staffing & the employer just put up the same ad on craigs list you don't need some third party middleman standing between you & your job with their hand out asking for money that is ***. :(