NWE services is the company with the false advertising in the newspaper and careerbuilder.com. I paid them 185.00 for a list of jobs in which they said was not available to the public, and they are the same day I subscribed to them I found two jobs that in fact were available to the public, off of craigslist and careerbuilder.

You pay 185.00 for jobs that you can find any where and that is all you get for your money is a list of jobs... They do not help with anything else they will not fax your resume if you find something in the office, they will not email from the office. When I asked them about the jobs that are in the paper, I never got a straight answer,so I could not find them. I tried to call them 2 hours after subscribing to them and tell them what I found and the manager would not let me speak finish a sentence.

She was rude, inconsiderate, and tried to treat me like I was ***. I have now filed a complaint with the BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY...

Comments

P Hailey

Northwest Employment is a licensed permanent employment service celebrating 16 years serving Washington. We pride ourselves on providing a valuable service to area job seekers and companies. These tough economic times are difficult for all of us. We were fortunate to operate mainly during a thriving economy. As the Customer service manager for Northwest Employment I would welcome the chance to speak to anyone who has questions or comments. I have been with this company for fifteen years and have seen thousands of job seekers get back to work and thousands of employers find good qualified applicants.

Unfortunately when someone is posting blindly and can keep anonymity they can also make outlandish and fraudulent claims. Over the past several days there have been several posts under various names from someone we believe to be a former employee who is disgruntled. The allegations and claims made on the previous posts can neither be substantiated nor confirmed because they are false.

The concept of charging a fee for a service is not unique to our business. Many businesses charge an up front fee for a service and results vary based on how effectively the service is used. Health clubs and weight loss centers are two examples of services which individuals can do on their own, but choose to seek assistance. Northwest Employment is effective if used properly. We give each client a money back guarantee of accuracy and availability, so it is difficult to understand how claims of false leads and false advertising can be made. Our office has been in Tacoma for over 16 years, much of that time was when unemployment rates were under 4%. The suggestion that we are “taking advantage of the unemployed” is absurd.

Northwest Employment adheres to all state laws and guidelines as well as internal protocol as defined in all legitimate ethical business practices.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 877-582-0146 or email me at paul@nwemp.com

Sincerely,