here's how to get your refund guaranteed: follow these simple steps:

Step one: contact bbb or attornet general and file reort

Step two: contact yourr credit card company and reverse the charges under fraud

Step three: contact their corp offices by mail at: 1641 s milford re #a104, highland mi 48357

Follow those steps if you have been scammed out of your hard earned money

** they DO NOT want people to know they are a corporation and have 16 other offices scamming people**

Bring this scam to the attorney general and file a reporet to have them shut down!!

Had an Experience with Northwest Employment?

Comments

ACTUALLY, I HAVE WORKED IN STAFFING FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS AND IT IS VERY UNCOMMON FOR STAFFING SERVICES TO CHARGE A FEE. I TELL EVERY CANDIDATE WHO INQUIRES ON THIS TOPIC TO NEVER EVER PAY A FEE TO A SERVICE SO P. BAILEY YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!

P Hailey

Northwest Employment is a licensed permanent employment service celebrating 16 years serving Washington. We pride ourselves on providing a valuable service to area job seekers and companies. These tough economic times are difficult for all of us. We were fortunate to operate mainly during a thriving economy. As the Customer service manager for Northwest Employment I would welcome the chance to speak to anyone who has questions or comments. I have been with this company for fifteen years and have seen thousands of job seekers get back to work and thousands of employers find good qualified applicants.

Unfortunately when someone is posting blindly and can keep anonymity they can also make outlandish and fraudulent claims. Over the past several days there have been several posts under various names from someone we believe to be a former employee who is disgruntled. The allegations and claims made on the previous posts can neither be substantiated nor confirmed because they are false.

The concept of charging a fee for a service is not unique to our business. Many businesses charge an up front fee for a service and results vary based on how effectively the service is used. Health clubs and weight loss centers are two examples of services which individuals can do on their own, but choose to seek assistance. Northwest Employment is effective if used properly. We give each client a money back guarantee of accuracy and availability, so it is difficult to...

Northwest Employment adheres to all state laws and guidelines as well as internal protocol as defined in all legitimate ethical business practices.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 877-582-0146 or email me at paul@nwemp.com

Sincerely,

Paul Hailey

Service Manager

Thank you tim overton!You just did the community a huge favor!

God bless you, I was fighting with these jerks for over 6 months, I knew they were false advertising, and so did they! The manager was so sweet and nice everytime I went in or called but told me that they simply don't do refunds. I could never get the hard evidence I needed to get my refund, and I tried!! Everything!

But now that I have their corporate # I will be doing everything in my power to shut these scam-ers down! No one facing unemployment should have to pay $190 bucks out of pocket, to get NOTHING! I paid my $ like they wanted but did they get me a job? Or even try to get me a job?

The manager I was working with and actually getting somewhere with was there one day and gone the next, all that was left was a bunch of new staff that didn't know their heads from their butt.

The old manager would call me to let me know of leads and helped put my resume and cover letter together, the ONLY help I ever got from them!Ill be getting my $ back, I suggest following tims advice above...he's a smart man, also contact the attorney general for wa state, its their job to protect consumers and shut shady northwest employment down once and for all!!